14 January 2012

BODY SHOP Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash

I'm guilty... I'm obsessed with toiletries! Take me to the mall or even supermarket, you will see me along the beauty and bath section!!! I don't know what's with these products but they always drive me nuts! And mind you, I don't buy because I ran out of stock. I just want to buy and not just 1, not just 2, but most of the times, in 3's! Yes... I am a hoarder!

If you go to my "haven" at home, you will see heaps of facial wash tubes. And I must say that this is one of my favourite from Body Shop. This 100ml tube will probably last you a decent 2 months, depending how often you use it. Just a small pea size will definitely cleanse your face and will remove all make-up in one go! It's very creamy once you mix with a little water. Plus, it has vitamin E!

I will highly recommend this even for delicate skin like mine. You can buy at any Body Shop outlets. Here in Sydney, it's around AU$ 30.00, while I bought some in Manila (Philippines) for Php650.00 (which is almost 50% cheaper).

Go grab one and try it yourself. It's worth your money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment