11 January 2012

Smooth and Shiny!!!


My hair strands are not fine and it has natural curl in my fringe section... that's why I need my best friend each time I step out of the shower - - blow dryer and anti-frizz oil!!! And this has been my routine for a long time.

Family and friends know that I love toiletries and anything about health & beauty products. This is one of the special gifts I received last Christmas and voila! It is magical! After using it as my conditioner and blow-dried my hair a bit, my hair became so straight, smooth and shiny!!! My sister even saw the instant result and we both cannot believe that there is a product that works! It is not just mere Marketing afterall!

For sure, this will be part of my daily beauty routine. I can truly say it's worth the price AU$49.95. Super thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment