19 January 2012

Organic Care Shampoo & Conditioner - Ultra Hydrating


I have been having issues with my hair and scalp since my return to Sydney weeks ago. I bought so many shampoos & conditioners and all of it didn't work out fine. I know that we shed about 100 strands of hair each day but I felt mine was just walking with me all the time! And my scalp became so dry that even if I wash it thoroughly, I ended up with itchy and scaly scalp! Yuck!!!

I didn't stop looking for alternatives coz it's not a good thing to see ... looks like dandruff! Last week, saw this natural "organic" shampoo & conditioner at Priceline for a cheap price of AU$3.99. Thought it wasn't pricey to get both and so I did. I didn't use it right away though.

The first time I used it, I felt it wasn't smooth on my hair but it does make a nice lather. Probably because it is all natural. I put more shampoo and conditioner. When finished, my hair were so sticky and looked like it was damped with so much oil. I got a bit frustrated. Maybe, I just didn't wash very well or I put so much. Although I have to say that my scalp wasn't itchy and flaky anymore. An instant result.

Next day, I put less and once dried, I already felt happy and satisfied. I don't have to put any anti-frizz oil to make my hair shiny and soft. I don't even have to blow-dry my hair to get that shine. I'm on my 4th day, and I'm just loving this product. My coarse dry hair looks alive, healthy and shiny! Happy with this good find!!!

I got the dry Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner. No parabens, no petrochemical cleansers and it's got coconut oil. It does live up to it's tagline - - "Natural miracle, ultra hydrating."

No comments:

Post a Comment