21 January 2012

NATIO Skincare Products


Finally, I was able to get all of these items today! Yes, I kinda splurged in buying these "natural" skin care products made in Australia. I bought the toner with rosemary & something else, lip balm with SPF 15, Renew Anti-Wrinkle Cream (which I will be using at night), Gentle Facial Scrub (ideally, 2-4 times a week), and Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 30 (which you can use under make-up).

Just wanted to share that my wish of buying these products two weeks ago, came to a reality today. Although I was not able to buy the eye brightening cream coz a jobless woman cannot really splurge too much these days! I will buy one day... one day.

I will try these on and hopefully I will get a result after a week or two and will give you my piece. Hopefully, I will not get disappointed. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment